Main menu

Pages

What type of baker are you ?

What type of baker are you ?

Avid Baker - cooked very often experiments with existing single recipe on earth, and who knows what the temperature of your body and makes love all the wealth of their cakes .

The Baker Leisure - Occasionally , we look at his dusty old oven that has not been used in a couple of weeks and then decide to hit Google for some cake look amazing , you are sure that you are able to evoke.

Amateur Baker - of course you can make chocolate chip cookies and small cakes no simple recipe, but they are still on their journey of discovery of how to cook the perfect cake for your boyfriend / crush / insert the corresponding name.

No - Oven Baker - I love you cooking, but unfortunately and oven are not destined to live together in the same house.

A Baker? Is it a joke? What the mass, I eat it raw , right?
If you are an amazing cook or one that is not to make a mess with all that flour each time you take the kitchen by storm , which probably had one of those moments when you go " If only I could cook! " or "If someone can do this to me! "

Personally, I am a mixture of 3 ), 4 ) and some 5 ) , which means that I spend time occasionally research points to get my fix of cooking. I realized that it is very difficult to supply cooking classes , especially when you feel like this comes in the middle of the month and , unfortunately , you realize that 3/4 of the classes that interested parties in has been already fully booked . Nawwww .


table of contents title